Sales conditions of INTERLIGHTING s.r.o. company.
1. The Seller means INTERLIGHTING s.r.o., with seat address at "Za Sokolovnou 1258/1a, 16500 Praha 6, Czech Republic" and VAT No: CZ25110888,
registered in commercial registry of "Městský soud v Praze, section C, file 50472" for trading of goods through on-line shop placed on the internet addresses:
www.interlighting.cz, www.interlighting.net, www.interlighting.ru, www.interlighting.org.
2. The Buyer means any person or company placing a verbal or written order with the Seller.
1. These terms and conditions (hereinafter just "conditions") adjust in accordance with the provisions of §1751, section 1, law No.
89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the "Civil Code") the mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising
from or based on the purchase contract (hereinafter referred to as the "purchase contract"), concluded between the Seller and
the other person (hereinafter "Buyer") by means of the Seller's online store. Online shop is operated by the Seller, placed on the
web page on the websites: www.interlighting.cz, www.interlighting.net, www.interlighting.ru, www.interlighting.org (hereinafter
"websites"), and through the web site (hereinafter "web interface of the shop"). The provisions of the business conditions are an
integral part of the purchase contract.
2. Provisions differing from the conditions can be arranged in the purchase contract. The different arrangements in the purchase
contract shall take precedence over the provisions of the conditions. Unless it is not agreed in written form, these conditions
supersede and replace any standard terms of business issued by the Buyer. Employee or representative of the Seller has any
right to change these conditions by oral form.
3. The purchase contract and conditions are made out in Czech language. The contract is agreed in Czech language.
4. The version of conditions may be modified or supplemented by the Seller. By this provision any rights and obligations resulting
from the duration and validity of the conditions are affected.
SPECIFICATION & PRICES
1. All the information about presented goods placed in the web interface of the shop is of an informative character and the Seller is
not obliged to conclude a purchase contract in respect of the items. All listed rates of the goods are approximate. The provisions
of § 1732, section 2 of the Civil Code shall not be applied.
2. The web interface of the shop provides information about the trade of goods, including the prices of individual goods. The price
of the goods remain valid for a period of time, when they are displayed in the web interface of the shop. The option that the
Seller conclude a purchase contract with individually agreed terms is not limited by this provisions.
3. The web interface also provides trade information on the costs associated with packaging and shipping of the goods. These
information in the web interface of the shop refer only to the cases when the goods are delivered within the territory of the
Czech Republic. The Buyer is obliged to pay the Seller the costs associated with packaging and shipping the goods within the
agreed amount along with the goods purchase price. Unless stated explicitly otherwise, hereinafter price of the goods include
also means associated with packaging and shipping of the goods.
4. The Buyer may pay the Seller the price of the goods and any other costs associated with the delivery of the goods according to
the contract in the following ways:
- non-cash transfer to the Seller's account CZ74 2010 0000 0026 0009 6076 opened by the company (hereinafter referred to as
the "Seller's account");
- non-cash credit card.
5. The Buyer is obliged to reimburse the purchase price of the goods alongside with an indication of the payment variable symbol.
The Buyer's obligation to pay the purchase price is met at the moment of crediting relevant amount of money to the Seller's
6. The Seller is entitled, in particular in the case when the Buyer did not confirm the order, to require the payment of the full
purchase price before sending of the goods to the Buyer. The provisions of § 2119, section 1 of the Civil Code shall not be
7. Any possible discounts on the price of the goods supplied by the Seller to the Buyer cannot be combined.
8. In respect to the payments made on the basis of the sale contract the Seller will issue a tax document – invoice. The Seller is
liable for the value added tax (VAT). The tax document – invoice the Seller will be issued for the Buyer after the payment for the
item and send electronically to the e-mail address of the Buyer.
1. When ordering the goods, the Buyer is obliged to fill in all the information correctly and truthfully. The information provided by
the Buyer when ordering goods are deemed to be correct by the Seller.
2. Before sending the order to the Seller, the Buyer is enabled to review and change the information in the order, even with a
regard to the ability of the Buyer to discover and correct errors when entering data into the order. The Buyer sends the request
to the Seller by clicking on the "REQUEST" button. The information referred to in the order are by the Seller considered to be
correct. The Seller immediately after receiving of the request will confirm the order by an electronic mail sent on the Buyer's e-
mail address indicated in the order (hereinafter referred to as "Buyer e-mail address"). The Buyer may be delivered the e-mail to
the address given by the Buyer in the order.
3. The contractual relationship between the Seller and the Buyer starts to exist by reimbursement of the pro-forma invoice issued
by the Seller based on request from the Buyer.
4. The Buyer agrees with the use of means of distance communication within the conclusion of the purchase contract. The costs
incurred by the purchase when using the means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the contract of
sale (e.g. cost of the internet connection, the cost of telephone calls) are paid by the Buyer himself/herself.
5. In case the method of transport agreed is based on a specific request of the Buyer, the Buyer will bear the risks and any
additional costs associated with this way of transport. (regional taxes, extraordinary delivery conditions, unloading expense etc.)
6. As the Seller is obliged by the purchase contract to deliver the goods to the place specified by the Buyer in the order, the Buyer is
obliged to accept the goods upon delivery. It must be possible to safely unload the goods.
7. In case the goods is repeatedly not possible to deliver or it is necessary to deliver it by other way than stated in order, the Buyer
is obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of goods, or the costs associated with the delivery in any other
8. When taking the delivery, the Buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects
immediately notify the facts to the carrier.
RIGHTS FROM DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE
1. Rights and obligations of partner sites concerning rights from defective performance follow relevant generally binding regulations
(in particular by provisions of §1914 to 1925, § 2099 to 2117 and § 2161 to 2174 of the Civil Code).
2. The Seller is responsible for handing the goods for transport with any defects. In particular he is responsible to the Buyer for that
the goods at the time of handover to transport:
- has properties which were agreed by both parties and if this arrangement is missing, it has such properties which were
described by Seller or producer or which were expected by the Buyer with regard to the character of goods and based on
- is suitable for the purpose which is indicated by the Seller and for which the goods of this character is usually used,
- correspond by its quality or performance to a contractual sample or template if the quality or performance were determined
by the contractual sample or template,
- corresponds by its volume, quantity and weight and
- the goods is in accordance with legal regulations' requirements
3. The provisions above shall not be applied for the goods sold at a lower price for its defects for which the lower price was agreed,
the wear and tear goods caused by its normal use for second-hand goods, to the extent the use corresponds to the defect or
wear of goods during the takeover by the Buyer, or if it is match the nature of the goods.
4. Notification to the Buyer about discrepancies in shipment or damage of goods must be made immediately on receipt of the
goods, namely the written form signed by the carrier and the Buyer. The number of the invoice and specification defects must be
a part of the announcement. Damages incurred during transportation are insured and compensated by the carrier.
5. The rights from defect performance are applied by the Seller on the address of his establishment where the acceptance of the
complaint is possible with respect to the range of goods sold. The rights from defect performance are considered to be applied at
the moment when the goods received from the Buyer at the RETURN address.
6. The Seller shall make his/her best to comply with the delivery date, however it may happen that due to unforeseen factors the
delivery date can be delayed. The Seller is not responsible for any delay in the delivery of the goods, as the carrier is responsible
The Seller is not responsible for an installation of goods. The goods must be installed by a qualified electrician. All products must
be grounded if necessary. Before installing, power supply must always be insulated. Incorrect installation may terminate the
warranty on the goods. The Seller is not responsible for any damage caused by improper installation.
WITHDRAW FROM THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
1. It is possible to withdraw from the purchase contract within a fourteen (14) days from the receipt of the goods, and when
several kinds of goods or the supply of several parts are the subject of contract the period runs from the date of receipt of the
goods final delivery.
2. All goods must be RETURNed in the same condition in which they were received; new and unused, and they should be sent back in
the original packaging. The Seller does not accept RETURNed goods that have already been used or in any way altered.
3. While RETURNing the goods the Buyer is obliged to pay transport costs and insure the package. The Buyer is obliged to contact the
Seller by email or telephone and inform him about RETURN, ask him the RETURN delivery address and tell him all the
numbers/references associated with the shipment as a proof of delivery. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the
Seller is not obliged to RETURN the funds to the Buyer before the Buyer RETURNs the goods and prove that the goods has been sent
to the RETURN address given by the Seller. The Seller charge all transport costs to the Buyer before refund. The Seller is entitled to
unilaterally charge a claim to reimbursement of damage caused to the goods against a claim of the Buyer to RETURN the purchase
4. The Buyer must check the goods while receiving to find out possible damage. The damage must be reported immediately upon
receipt of the goods by the carrier for the application of insurance. The Buyer must specify the reasons for the complaint
(quantity, damage, inaccuracy, etc) in written form and enter there the number of the invoice. The carrier cannot be held liable
for damage discovered after receipt of the goods.
5. The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract at any time pending the receipt of the goods. In that case, the
Seller will RETURN the purchase price to the Buyer without undue delay by a non-cash transfer on the account specified by the
6. If the Buyer is provided together with the goods by a gift, then a deed of gift is concluded between the Seller and the Buyer with
an expiry condition, that if there is a withdrawal from the purchase contract by the Buyer, the deed of gift shall cease to exist
and the Buyer is obliged to RETURN the gift to the Seller along with the goods.
For the realization of the supply, the Seller can require information concerning names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail
address of the Buyer. The Buyer agrees with the processing of personal data by the Seller for the purposes of realization of the
rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract. Any information provided by the Buyer will be used only within the
framework of the business relationship with the Seller. The Seller does not share, lease, or sell this information. Email address is
used only for communication with the Buyer. The personal information about the Buyer may be published by the Seller just when it
is required by laws.
2. While using the web pages you agree with these terms and conditions.
OTHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTRACT PARTIES
1. The Buyer acquires ownership of the goods by the payment of its full purchase price.
2. The Seller is bound by any Codes of conduct in relation to the Buyer in the meaning of the provisions of § 1826, section 1, letter
e) of the Civil Code.
3. Out-of-court consumer complaints are provided by the Seller via e-mail address. The Seller shall send information about the
handling of complaints of the Buyer, to the Buyer's e-mail address.
4. The Seller is entitled to sell the goods on the basis of trade license. Trade control is carried out by the competent Trade Licensing
authority perform in a defined range of, inter alia, supervision of compliance with the Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer
protection, as amended.
5. The Buyer takes the risk of changes in circumstances in the meaning of § 1765 section 2 of the Civil Code.
The performance of all purchase contracts is subject to change or cancellation by the Seller owing to any act of god, war, strikes,
government regulations or orders, national emergencies, lock-outs, fires, floods, drought, tempest and any other cause beyond
the control of the Seller due to the impossibility to procure goods required for the performance of purchase contracts by the
Seller. The Seller shall not be considered responsible for any inability to deliver purchased goods caused by such contingencies.
1. If the relationship of the purchase contract includes international (foreign) element, then the parties agree that the relationship
shall be governed by Czech law. This shall not affect the rights of the consumer arising from the generally binding legal
regulations. Business terms and conditions are published in two language versions (Czech and English). The version of business
terms and conditions in Czech language shall be considered to be the authentic one.
2. If any provision of the terms and conditions is invalid or ineffective, or it happens to be, other provisions, which meaning is the
closest to the former invalid ones, shall be used instead of the invalid provisions. rather than the invalid provision will be
provisions, whose sense of an invalid provision most approaches. Invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision does not affect the
validity of other provisions. Changes and supplements to the purchase contract or terms and conditions is required in the written
3. The purchase contract, including terms and conditions, is archived in electronic form by the Seller and is not accessible.
4. The Seller's contact information:
Seat address: Za Sokolovnou 1258/1a, Suchdol, 16500, Praha 6, Czech Republic
Email address: emai
Telephone number: +420 606 353 379
In Prague, 1 st June 2014